Páginas

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Start

I have been involved in computer graphics since 198... something. Although some may argue that I was too young, I was about 7 or 8 at the time, that was actually when I got in touch with a computer for the first time.  My father had broght home a NE-Z8000 a brazilian clone of the Sinclair's ZX81.


Since I loved drawing, quickly I learned how to use it's graphics characters to make drawings line by line on the TV (yes, it was hooked up to the TV not a monitor).  Just like drawing on type writers, like ascii code drawings.  I also did some of those, but I don't remember when I started that, if it was before or after I got the  computer.  To bad I don't have any of those drawings, all I remember was one that made a lot of success within my family and friends entitled "Martian from Jupiter" :-)

Around 1984, my father took me to the movies to watch Tron. I still remember coming out from the theater thinking to my self:

"That is what I'm going to do for the rest of my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment