Páginas

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First two Blender renderings.

These are the first two renderings of my tests in Blender.

First one is Tea Box, I was still learning the modeling and UV mapping tools. I was still having a hard time understanding the materials and textures at this time. There are some color bending on the background that I think is caused by a bad smoothing on the infinite plane.  If I spend time again on this file, I would redo the two tea bags on the right.




The second image is more recent, I just finished the rendering last night, but I'm still not 100% happy with the illumination and colors. Right now it has to much contrast, maybe because of the lack of indirect illumination. I also think that the colors don't look right, it looks almost like a painting.


  I'll be definitely trying a new rendering on this one.

So, things that I'm still trying to adjust my self in Blender:
  • Complex scenes organization;
  • Materials;
  • Lighting;
  • Rendering parameters.

No comments:

Post a Comment